Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Epic, yo!

What can I say, this series gest more exciting and epic by the episodes. Keep it up mate ^_^

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 2 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 2

Yay, part two already :D

That was pretty quick actually. Well, this movie was awesome to :D
But I didnt really like Sora's new voice... "Lets dance" didnt sound so funny as it used to be.

Ah well, keep it up ;)

RogerregoRRoger responds:

yeah Sora's grown up, no more wacky "wheee"personality.. ah well ^^;

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1

Another awesome movie :D

Its always nice to see Kingdom Hearts parodies, especially the one's from you. I have always liked the way you draw new arts for each scenes. Even though its a little flummy ( which is a part of the charm ) its good with variations.

Your humor hasnt lowerd a bit xD I thought this movie would be kinda like the others but for some reason you never run out of ideas ^_^

Yay for you! Keep making great movies and bye.

"Adventure!!! Adventure!!!"

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, on purpose i made only 2 "whee's" in the whole movie, scared that it'll be the same all the time. Glad you liked it.

light saber training light saber training

Yay, great.

Its a realy nice game. But I found it quite hard hitting the droids sometimes. And you loses you ptts to easy. Ah well.

Great game keeppy up!

Who Stole My Medicine!? Who Stole My Medicine!?

well.

Why does this remeber me aboute the mini game in Mario 64 DS, its almost the same concept and idea. So its not really their idea form the begining, just a stolen concept with changed stuff bla bla.

But it is not bad.. keep up :P

Smash Brothers: 2P Demo Smash Brothers: 2P Demo

Good, I suppose.

Well, it would be good if you could smash away your oppoent cause in this game you can do nothing but cut the other player till he get max minus.

Well.. nice...

Dragonman11 responds:

I see your point and its been made a few time before. I tryed to do all that, but im gonna have to redo everything to get that working. THanks.