light saber training light saber training

Yay, great.

Its a realy nice game. But I found it quite hard hitting the droids sometimes. And you loses you ptts to easy. Ah well.

Great game keeppy up!

Who Stole My Medicine!? Who Stole My Medicine!?

well.

Why does this remeber me aboute the mini game in Mario 64 DS, its almost the same concept and idea. So its not really their idea form the begining, just a stolen concept with changed stuff bla bla.

But it is not bad.. keep up :P

Smash Brothers: 2P Demo Smash Brothers: 2P Demo

Good, I suppose.

Well, it would be good if you could smash away your oppoent cause in this game you can do nothing but cut the other player till he get max minus.

Well.. nice...

Dragonman11 responds:

I see your point and its been made a few time before. I tryed to do all that, but im gonna have to redo everything to get that working. THanks.

Aerith/Aeris Dress Aerith/Aeris Dress

Nice dress up =)

FF7 is my best game ever. So it its pretty oblivius that I liked this dress up game. It was very well done actually I say =) Hope you make one with Cloud or soemthing =)

The Manga Tutorial The Manga Tutorial

Great =)

It was pretty great. now I'm a little better at draw things and stuff. Thought that the flash was well done with graphics and things anbd the mucis was good.

But there was one thing I didn't get at all. That with shadow drop thin. Got really confused there =/

I'm going to see your full version as well =)