Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Epic, yo!

What can I say, this series gest more exciting and epic by the episodes. Keep it up mate ^_^

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 2 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 2

Yay, part two already :D

That was pretty quick actually. Well, this movie was awesome to :D
But I didnt really like Sora's new voice... "Lets dance" didnt sound so funny as it used to be.

Ah well, keep it up ;)

yeah Sora's grown up, no more wacky "wheee"personality.. ah well ^^;

Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1 Kingdumb hearts 2 part 1

Another awesome movie :D

Its always nice to see Kingdom Hearts parodies, especially the one's from you. I have always liked the way you draw new arts for each scenes. Even though its a little flummy ( which is a part of the charm ) its good with variations.

Your humor hasnt lowerd a bit xD I thought this movie would be kinda like the others but for some reason you never run out of ideas ^_^

Yay for you! Keep making great movies and bye.

"Adventure!!! Adventure!!!"

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Yeah, on purpose i made only 2 "whee's" in the whole movie, scared that it'll be the same all the time. Glad you liked it.

Some Random Thing Some Random Thing

Wonderfull! :D

Love the spriting, love the animation, love the humor. Yeah, smooth and perfect done. *two thumb up*

Final Fantasy Big Bro 2 Final Fantasy Big Bro 2

How nostalgic?! xD

I remeber seeing the first one years ago. It was really funny! Seeing part two in the flash portal made me smile :P
Anyway, it was pretty well made up.

Though it got kinda annyoing in the ending with the talking guy. Well, Keep the weird things up!

Legend of Zelda: The end Legend of Zelda: The end

Not to shabby.

Maybe you should have putted some more work into it. Adding voices and talking mounth at least.
And nice drawing off the TP art =/ Regonized them directly.

Forza27 responds:

I try adding voice but as you can see english is not my first language... It's why there's somes grammar errors. I'm sorry about that.

Final Fantasy 7 Battle Final Fantasy 7 Battle

Yay! Greatness.

Slightly a perfect FF7 tribute. Not the best graphics but who cares about that? :)

Good orginal sound etc. Keep up ;)

All my 5 votes belongs to this.

A day with Darth Vader A day with Darth Vader

Love your movie.

Haha, your movie's are the best ever :D Your style is the ownage and the humor is the best! This deservers front page and top 50 all the way! :P

RogerregoRRoger responds:

well, glad you liked it ^^

Black Mages 5 Black Mages 5

This deserves 10/10 on everthing!

Its totaly perfect! The art and the animations, effects are so perfect! 10/10 on grapich!

Style? Its perfect with a nice feeling from 8-bit series etc. 10/10 there to.

So much sound effects! Orginal sound to! Lovly Final fantasy music 10/10.

Violence... well...... 9999 damge, blood spill every second... 10/10 )=D
Interactivity: Always happens something! great great love this 10/10!

Humar? 10/10.

Overall its 10/10 for a great and long movie :)

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Is this top 1 of all time?

It good, fine, great whatever. But this cannot be topone of all time I mean its so silly that you laugh.
I am a MGS fan indeed but still. Its not making sense. The grapich is sillly, everthing is.

Man... Ah well..